Golden Championship Series 2017 Summer Season - Asian Qualifier 4
Fourth and last opportunity for asian players to compete at GCS 2017 Summer : the first part of the most important indivudual tournament in 2017 with one the biggest prize pool.
- Preliminary rounds (64 into 16) : July 20th - 23rd,
- groupstage (16 into 8) : July 27th - 28th,
- playoffs (8 into 3) : July 29th - 30th.
Top 64 ladder players qualify for the preliminary rounds :
- players are divided into 16 groups of 4 players each,
- players face each other in best of 3,
- the winner qualifies for the groupstage.
16 players are divided into 4 groups of 4 players each :
- the groups are played as double elimination,
- top 2 qualify for the playoffs.
8 players in a double elimination bracket :
- winners of the 4 groups will face the runner-ups,
- playoffs are played as double elimination.
- Top 3 will qualify for GCS Summer 2017,
- others players fail to qualify.
CN¥ 3,000 (≃ $ 445.32) are divided among participants as follows :
|Place||$ USD||¥ CNY||Qualified||Player||Team|
according to xe.com conversion rate on 2017-07-30 (CN¥ 1 ≃ $ 0.14844).
|Human (3)||Orc (4)||Undead (2)||Night Elf (7)|
Whole tournament : youtube playlist link Wolverine's stream