World Cyber Arena 2016
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
World Cyber Arena 2016 Global Finals
¥300,000 (≃ $43,610)
Number of Players:
- Group Stage:
- Two groups of five players played out in round robin format.
- All group stage matches are played in a best of 3.
- Top 2 of each group advance to Bracket.
- Single-elimination bracket of four players with 3rd place match.
- Semifinals and 3rd place match are played in best of 5.
- Grand Finals is played in best of 5.
¥300,000 CNY (~$43,610 USD) are spread among the players as seen below:
|Place||$ USD||¥ CNY||Player||Team|
|1st||$21,800||¥ 150,000||ByuN||Team expert|
|3rd||$7,270||¥ 50,000||Kelazhur||ROOT Gaming|
|8th-10th||-||-||TooDming||Zenith of Origin|
*Converted prizes calculated on 2016-12-06 - 22:30 UTC: 1 CNY = 0.145421 USD according to http://www.xe.com/.
|Protoss (4)||Terran (2)||Zerg (2)|
|From China Spring Qualifier (1)|
|From China Summer Qualifier (1)|
|From China Autumn Qualifier (1)|
|Chinese Wildcard (1)|
|From Asia Spring Qualifier (2)|
|From Europe Qualifier (1)|
|From Americas Qualifier (1)|
|December 10, 2016 - 11:00 CST|
|December 10, 2016 - 15:00 CST|
Third Place Match (Bo5)