The date "2014-07-01 (SC2)" was not understood.
Andrey "FUki" Kirukin
Artem "sLivko" Garavtsov
Virtus.pro is a very old Russian e-sports organization, mostly famous for their team in Counter-Strike 1.6 and their now disbanded, once world dominating DotA team.
The team was created November 1, 2003, as a Moscow-based Counter-Strike squad. A few years later, a Need for Speed division was picked up, and May 2007 a DotA team as well. Their CS squad has reached several achievements over the years, and Virtus.pro is probably still to many associated with "Vigoss", one of the biggest DotA-legends ever, who played for the team during their days of glory.
- July 1st, Virtus.pro announced that they closed the StarCraft II section of their organization and that they would now focus on League of Legends instead.. This move left sLivko team-less.
- January 7th, Virtus.pro add former RoX.KIS player Neytpoh.
- February 25th, Siw joined Virtus.pro.
- March 1st, Vasilisk leaves Virtus.pro.
- April 29th, Verdi joined Virtus.pro.
- May 8th, Verdi leaves to join Vega Squadron.
- August 8th, Revolver goes back to his old team, NCM Clan, while AtSky joins instead.
- August 24th, Roll leave Virtus.pro.
- August 25th, sLivko joined Virtus.pro.
- October 10th, Siw is removed from the team after failing to notify the team management, and the WCG Russia administration of his lack of a passport, resulting in him not being able to attend the WCG Russian Finals, despite having qualified.
- December 31st, the team announced that they have released AtSky, Neytpoh and Turuk due to lack of results, announcing a "full lineup" in the coming months.