From Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki
- Galaxy Map Editor - The official map editor
- Replay Websites - Allow analysis of matches and the state of the way the game is played.
- PDT Build Order Simulator Develop build order visually using drag & drop
- Scelight - The Successor of SC2Gears
- MMR Stats - A sc2gears plugin to calculate your match making rating.
- scbuildorder/scfusion - build order developer/optimizer
- SC2NetInfo - helps figure out whether drops/lags are caused due to SC2 using TCP over UDP
- StreamPrivacy - Allows streamers to hide selected windows from their stream.
- SC2 / XSplit Scene Switcher - Allows streamers to set automatic scene changes on XSplit triggered by SC2 events.
- Build Order Notebook - Allows storing and searching through build orders by race, match-up and description.
- SC2 Scrapbook - Shows build orders on your gameplay screen in StarCraft, for easy copying.
- SC2ReplayHandler - Automatically Rename/Copy/Move Replays based on Game Information.
- Region changer - Allows to log in to different Battle.net servers (NA/EU/KR/SEA).
- GGreplayz - Turns your replays into FPvods(First person videos on demand) and automatically uploads them to YouTube