The Gathering Easter 2011
The Gathering (TG), Norway’s largest computer party has sold out every year ever since 2004 at a total of 5200 participants. Held for the first time in 1992 the event steadily grew in size until further growth was restricted by the site's premises. TG is organized by the non-profit organization KANDU (Kreativ Aktiv Norsk DataUngdom/Creative Active Norwegian Computer Youth).
Rules & Regulations
A complete set of rules for the tournament can be found here.
- The tournament will contain 64 players.
- Group stage Ro64 with 16 groups of 4 players. Each match bo3. Top two players move on.
- Playoffs Ro32 and forward. Bo3 until Finals.
- Finals and Bronze match bo5.
- Unsolvable ties results in bo1 tiebreaker games.
- Shakuras Plateau
- Shattered Temple
- Typhon Peaks
- MLG iCCup Testbug v1.1
- Xel'Naga Caverns
- TSL3 GSL Terminus RE v1.0
- Tal'darim Altar LE
|Place||$ USD||kr NOK||Player||Team|
|1st||$5,584.50||NOK 30,000||SjoW||Team Dignitas|
|2nd||$1,861.50||NOK 10,000||SaSe||Meet Your Makers|
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on April 23, 2011: 1 NOK = 0.18615 USD.
- Total: 45,000 NOK ~ 8,376.75 USD
Note: Some players may differ from the bracket results. This is because they are not entering TG11 and the spot has been offered to the last person that lost to them. If that person declined as well, the spot was opened for BYOC.
Group A - D
Group E - H
Group I - L
Group M - P
|Round of 32||
|Round of 16||