Terran Cup #3
1,050 PLN (≃ $390.14)
Terran Cup returns to the StarCraft 2 community! First two editions of the tournament were organized by Terran.PL in 2010. The idea of Terran Cup was to increase activity of Polish StarCraft 2 community by hosting tournaments with attractive money prizes and for the Polish players only. After more than four years since the previous tournament, these objectives seem to be still valid as there is obvious lack of local tournaments where talented players from Poland would be able to show their skills.
- Double-elimination bracket only for Master and Grandmaster Polish players.
- Top two players advance to Group Stage
- Group Stage:
- Six invited players and two from qualifier.
- Players are in two groups of four players each.
- Players are ordered through draw.
- Groups are played in WCS format.
- Matches are best of three.
- Top two players of each group advance to the playoffs.
- Four players in a single-elimination bracket.
- Semifinals are best of five.
- Third place match is best of five.
- Finals are best of seven.
- Qualifier - August 23, 2014 - 12:00 CEST
- Groups draw - August 24, 2014 - 17:00 CEST
- Group Stage - August 30, 2014 - 12:00 CEST
- Finals - August 31, 2014 - 12:00 CEST
Thanks to TerranTV viewers the prize pool has increased to total amount of 1250 PLN (from 800 PLN).
Also an audience award was established. Two players of the most entertaining game by viewers choice will get 100 PLN (~31 USD).
1250 PLN (approximately $390 USD) are spread among the players as seen below:
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on August 31, 2014: 1 PLN = 0.31211 USD.
1Unfortunately DieStar could not attend the tournament due to private reasons.
| Group A
| August 30, 2014 - 12:00 CEST
| Group B
| August 30, 2014 - 16:00 CEST