Date and Prize pool
The TeamSpeak TL Open #8 was held on Saturday, January 8, 2011, and was part of the Team Liquid SC2 Open series, as well as the first of the qualifiers for the 2011 Pokerstrategy.com TSL3
The TL Open #8 is not only a $200 weekly tournament, but is also the first qualifier for the TSL3 and as such, it is expected to have top players from all over Europe signing up to get that elusive fourth TSL3 spot or some all important ranking points.
TeamSpeak TL Open #8 Top 32 Bracket
VoDs, Replays and all that good stuff
Here's a list of players who went out earlier than perhaps expected in the tournament. As there were five rounds of Best of One matches quite a lot of upsets did occur. This list is of course subjective.
Format, Maps, and Rules
- Bracket was a 1024 person single-elimination.
- Format was Bo1 until Ro32. Ro32 to semis will be Bo3, and Finals will be Bo5.
- Players must report wins and upload replays between rounds.
Coverage and Observer Rules
- No observers allowed in games other than those designated by TL. No exceptions.
- TL will officially cast both semifinals and the finals.
- We may allow certain casters to cover earlier rounds.