Date and prizepool
The TeamSpeak TL Open #25 took place on the 24th of September 2011, and was part of the second series of TeamSpeak Open events. Results from the 12 weekly events counted towards a place in a $1000 one-day event following the final Open.
Prize Pool Distribution:
- 1st: $100
- 2nd: $50
- 3rd: $25
- 4th: $25
TeamSpeak TL Open #25 Top 16 Bracket
Matches Round of 16
Matches Round of 8
Matches Semi Finals
Format, Maps, and Rules
- 1024-person single-elimination tournament.
- Bo1 until Ro16. Ro16 to semis were be Bo3, and finals was Bo5.
- First game played on predetermined map, loser picked the next map from a pool.
- Players must report wins and upload replays between rounds.
- Map Pool: Xel'Naga Caverns, TSL3 Metalopolis, Shakuras (Blizzard ladder), MLG Shattered Temple, Tal'Darim Altar (Blizzard ladder)
Below were the starting maps:
Coverage and Observer Rules
- No observers allowed in games other than those designated by TL. No exceptions.
- TL will officially cast both semifinals and the finals.
- We may allow certain casters to cover earlier rounds.