TeamSpeak TL Open 23
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
TeamSpeak TL Open #23
Date and Prizepool
The TeamSpeak TL Open #23 will take place on the 10th of September and is the first 4v4 TeamSpeak TL Open event.
Prize Pool Distribution
TeamSpeak TL Open #23 Top 16 Bracket
Round of 16
Matches Round of 8
Matches Semi Finals
|Perserverance vs. hjaone2|
Format, Maps, and Rules
- Bracket is a 512 team single-elimination.
- Format was Bo1 until Ro8. Ro8 to Finals will be Bo3.
- Players must report wins and upload replays between rounds.
- Map Pool: 4v4 Blizzard Ladder
Below are the starting maps:
- Round 1 (512) Bo1 - Lava Flow
- Round 2 (256) Bo1 - Sand Canyon
- Round 3 (128) Bo1 - Outpost
- Round 4 (64) Bo1- Toxic Slums
- Round 5 (32) Bo1 - Megaton
- Round 6 (16) Bo1 - Deadlock Ridge
- Round 7 (8) Bo3 - District 10
- Round 8 (4) Bo3 - Extinction
- Round 9 (2) Bo3 - Fossil Quarry
Coverage and Observer Rules
- No observers allowed in games other than those designated by TL. No exceptions.
- TL will officially cast both semifinals and the finals.
- We may allow certain casters to cover earlier rounds.
- TeamSpeak TL SC2 Open Series Announcement Official second series announcement on TeamLiquid.net
- TeamSpeak TL SC2 Open #23 Announcement thread
- TeamSpeak TL SC2 Open #23 Live Report thread