TeamSpeak TL Open 20
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
TeamSpeak TL Open #20
Number of Players:
Date and Prizepool
The TeamSpeak TL Open #20 will take place on the 23rd of July and will be part of the second series of TeamSpeak Open events. Results from the 12 weekly events will count towards a place in a $1000 one-day event following the final Open.
TeamSpeak TL Open #20 Top 16 Bracket
Round of 16
Matches Round of 16
Matches Round of 8
Matches Semi Finals
|Hack vs. Terius|
Format, Maps, and Rules
- Bracket is a 1024 person single-elimination.
- Format is Bo1 until Ro16. Ro16 to semis will be Bo3, and Finals will be Bo5.
- In a Bo3, first game will be played on designated map, loser picks the next map from the pool.
- Players must report wins and upload replays between rounds.
- Map Pool: Xel'Naga Caverns, TSL3 Metalopolis, Shakuras (Blizzard ladder), MLG Shattered Temple, Tal'Darim Altar (Blizzard ladder)
- Round 1 (1024) Bo1 - Tal'Darim Altar LE
- Round 2 (512) Bo1 - MLG Shattered Temple
- Round 3 (256) Bo1 - Shakuras Plateau
- Round 4 (128) Bo1 - Metalopolis
- Round 5 (64) Bo1- Xel'Naga Caverns
- Round 6 (32) Bo1 - Tal'Darim Altar LE
- Round 7 (16) Bo3 - MLG Shattered Temple
- Round 8 (8) Bo3 - Shakuras Plateau
- Round 9 (4) Bo3 - Metalopolis
- Round 10 (2) Bo5 - Xel'Naga Caverns
Coverage and Observer Rules
- No observers allowed in games other than those designated by TL. No exceptions.
- TL will officially cast both semifinals and the finals.
- We may allow certain casters to cover earlier rounds.
- Semi Finals 1 Set 1 Semi Finals 1 Set 2 Semi Finals 1 Set 3
- Semi Finals 2 Set 1 Semi Finals 2 Set 2
- Finals Set 1 Finals Set 2 Finals Set 3 Finals Set 4 Finals Set 5
- TeamSpeak TL SC2 Open Series Announcement Official second series announcement on TeamLiquid.net
- TeamSpeak TL SC2 Open #20 Announcement thread
- TeamSpeak TL SC2 Open #20 Live Report thread