I'm not very good at modifying wikis, but I think it would be nice if we could show the team ranking before each GSTL somehow. Maybe have a column with the previous ranking (1,2,3...) and one with corresponding point value (1.6,3.6 or 8...)
Any help? Does it sound like a good idea? I'll try it later today or tomorrow...
- Good idea! Done. --Blueblister 07:43, 29 March 2011 (KST)
- Im going to clean it up a bit for future additions, btw Dac sign your comments with 4 ~ --ZodaSoda 17:02, 29 March 2011 (KST)
- Awesome work guys! what does the 4~ do. Cool. Dac 05:08, 1 April 2011 (KST)
- Nice work on the tables. Two suggestions though:
- 1) The "OUT" for fOu in the GSTL Progress table seems misleading to me because their taking part in the next GSTL depends on the GSL, not their placement in GSTL Mar, or am I wrong?
- 2) Due to the TSL and SlayerS logos width, they are much smaller than the rest. So I tried to create team logos with a "standardized" height and width, please have a look at my user page and let me know what you think.
- -- JohnnyBB85 14:37, 29 March 2011 (CET)
- Cool ideas
- 1) I would suggest NQ (did not qualified)
- 2) I agree with you and like your first sample table, as it make the logos large enough to be distinguishable. The problem is that the tables will start taking up more and more room over time. Dac 05:14, 1 April 2011 (KST)
- I finally did change the logos. I could make them smaller but since I think it would take too much quality out of the images I left them with a height of 25 pixels. -- JohnnyBB85 03:46, 3 May 2011 (KST)
March and beyond are broken and I'm not sure how to fix this. blahz0r 22:42, 14 July 2011 (KST)
- It has been Fixored! --ZodaSoda 01:19, 15 July 2011 (KST)