Payam "TT1" Toghyan is a Canadian StarCraft II Protoss player formerly of ROOT Gaming, who is currently teamless.
Wings of Liberty
TT1 was fairly prominent in the Major League Gaming tournaments. In 2010, he ended up ranked 3rd in total points for his cumulative achievements by hitting 8th and 14th in Raleigh and DC, respectively. His greatest achievement would be taking 2nd place in the national MLG championships held in Dallas where he would fall to Jinro. In March 2011, TT1 would secure an invite to the 2011 GSL World Championship over PainUser as part of the foreigner team, representing North America. He beat both San and NaDa before getting defeated by MC.
On November 1, 2011, Fnatic announced they parted ways with TT1 on amicable terms. On November 23, mTw Mindfactory announced that TT1 joined their team. He made his debut as an mTw player at the NASL Season 2 Grand Finals.
World Championship Series
2012 WCS Canada Nationals
From July 14 to July 15, 2012, TT1 participated in the World Championship Series Nationals: Canada. TT1 defeated jEcho and SLush before falling to the losers bracket after losing to dde. In the losers bracket, TT1 took down HuK, Stalife, and Drewbie to advance in to the final bracket. His reign stopped there as he fell to Ostojiy by a score of 0-2 and took 4th place.
- Used to live in a pro gaming house with CatZ, Drewbie and Fenix.
- Was caught maphacking in Brood War, though he denied it at the time. He later admitted that this occurred, and said he did it due to his age at the time (20) and his desire "to be the best."
|In Premier Tournaments|
|2010-11-07||2nd||MLG Dallas 2010||2 : 4||Jinro||$3,750|
|Complete Results in any Tournament|
- 2012-07-29 | Interview with TT1 - Career, Mechanics, APM, HotKeys and Root-Gaming by Furiousgeo and Agamemnon
- 2010-11-20 | TT1: "I didn't want to go to MLG Dallas at first" by Fnatic
- 2010-11-09 | Interviews: TT1, Sen, Fenix, Gretorp by Xeris