Date and prizepool
The TLAF Map Contest TL Open will take place on the 10th of December and is a special event featuring the best of community created maps. Players play on these new maps for a $2000 prize pool. After the tournament is over, Team Liquid users can vote on their favorite map.
Prize Pool Distribution:
Top 16 Bracket
Round of 16
Round of 8
Format, Maps, and Rules
- Bracket is a 512 person single-elimination.
- Format is Bo1 until Ro16. Ro16 to semis will be Bo3, and Finals will be Bo5.
- In a Bo3, first game will be played on designated map, loser picks the next map from the pool.
- Players must report wins and upload replays between rounds.
- Map Pool: Ohana, Korhal Compound, Havens Lagoon, Twilight Peaks, Burning Altar, Cloud Kingdom and Sanctuary
Below are the starting maps:
Coverage and Observer Rules
- No observers allowed in games other than those designated by TL. No exceptions.
- TL will officially cast both semifinals and the finals.
- We may allow certain casters to cover earlier rounds.