From Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki
|Birth:|| July 13, 1990|
|Alternate IDs:||TheLittleOne, RoA-Radio, IPS.Radio, Liquid`TLO, GameOfDrones|
|WCS Rank (Points):||#6 (750 points)|
|RoA, IPS. & Team Liquid|
Dario "TLO" Wünsch is a StarCraft II player from Germany. TLO is a former Brood War and Supreme Commander player currently playing for Team Liquid. Known for his happy and carefree demeanor, as well as his unique strategies, TLO is a favorite of fans worldwide.
He played Random during the Beta, switched to Terran after launch, and again to Zerg around BlizzCon 2010. In early 2011, he announced returning to Random after a period of relative inactivity due to injury, but then switched back to Terran in March 2011. More recently, TLO has gone back to playing Zerg, starting during Battle in Berlin.
TLO's tactics became very popular during GSL when he used Nuclear launches to confuse his enemy while he dropped marines in his opponent's main base or to move his enemy's army where he wanted to ambush them. TLO's Terran is overall very solid, flexible to his strategies and hard to break.
 In Beta
After seeing his unique play and creative builds during the Team Liquid SC2 Invitational #1, a fan club thread was created on the Team Liquid forums: TLO Fan Club Thread. That same strong play earned him his invitation to join Team Liquid.
TLO enjoyed a very successful beta period with two Go4SC2 ESL cup victories, a ZOTAC win and second place in the International PLU.cn Kaspersky Cup. Due to his popularity and success, he was invited to Day's King of the Beta tournament.
 Wings of Liberty
TLO kicked off Wings Of Liberty with two live events. He won a Best of 5 showmatch against MaDFroG at the European WarCraft Regionals before heading to the IEM Global Challenge Cologne to play in the live $15,000 tournament.
On August 13, 2010, it was announced that TLO would be heading to Korea with other Liquid` members: Nazgul and Jinro in preparation for the GOMTV Global Starcraft II League. They are staying in the oGs House with players like Ensnare and TheStC and competing in South Korean live events, as well as online events from around the world. On the 28th of August, TLO qualified for the GOMTV Starcraft II Open 1 after going through Group B1. He would advance to the Round of 32 before losing to house mate oGsHyperdub 1-2. TLO's victory in the first set would become one of the most viewed VoDs on GOMTV. TLO qualified yet again for GSL Season 2 where he encountered former Brood War player SangHo in the Round of 64. He would ultimately lose 1-2 in what would be his final televised match as a Terran player.
In early November, it was announced that for unspecified personal reasons, TLO would return to his home in Leipzig after the MLG Dallas event and compete in the foreign scene. Speaking in the Liquid Weekly #14, TLO said that "due to a number of reasons I do not wish to go into at this time, living and playing in Germany is what will benefit both me and my team the most right now." Although his qualifications in the previous 2 GSLs would qualify for Code A for the 2011 January Tournament, TLO would choose to remain in Germany instead. He has since participated in the DreamHack SteelSeries LAN-Tournament as one of the 16 invitees where he was upset in the group stages by MaNa and LaLuSh.
On May 22, TLO streamed StarCraft for 24 hours straight in order to raise money for Doctors Without Borders. The charity marathon, dubbed "Starcraft Without Borders", proved to be an enormous success, raising over $2487 in ad revenue and earning him the nickname "Dr. Dario". The stream for this event peaked at 26,000 live viewers, overtaking the official NASL stream which was also live during this period.
TLO was one of the 50 players invited to participate in the North American Starleague and was placed into Division 1. He ended the season with a record of 10-11 in his group, with four series wins and five series losses, placing sixth in the division and 28th overall, qualifying for Season Two. However, he relinquished his spot in the tournament.
At MLG Columbus 2011, TLO went 1-4 in Pool D, winning against Machine, but losing to HayprO, iNcontroL, LosirA, and MajOr. He lost to ViBE in the Championship Bracket knocking him from the tournament.
On June 10th, 2011, TLO announced he was taking a break from playing SC2 due to the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome he experiences in both hands. He will continue to be involved in the E-sports scene during that time, whether it be casting or some other organizational role.  On July 18, it was announced that TLO has been recovering well, and managed to qualify for Germany's WCG Playoffs.
At MLG Anaheim 2011, TLO went 1-4 in Pool A, winning against Tyler, but losing to DongRaeGu, HayprO, HuK, and NaNiwa. He lost to his teammate Sheth in the Championship Bracket, after beating iNcontroL, knocking him from the tournament.
TLO saw a modest run at MLG Raleigh 2011 where he found himself in Pool C. He finished 1-4, falling to SeleCT, Slush, teammate HerO and DongRaeGu, although he managed to defeat TricKsteR 2-1. His run in the championship bracket was short-lived as he was knocked out by DeMusliM 2-0. TLO finished 25th in the tournament.
On September 10, TLO competed in the The SHOUTcraft Invitational #3 and placed in a tournament for the first time since January 2011. He lost to White-Ra 3-0 in the third place match, finishing 4th overall.
TLO played in MLG Orlando where he was seeded into Group A. TLO managed to beat Drewbie in group play, but lost all of his other matches, therefore placing second last in his group. In the Championship Bracket, he would lose in his first match to Polt 0-2, ending his run in the tournament in 22nd place behind his teammate Tyler.
TLO's most recent placing in 2012 was at the ASUS ROG The GD Invitational he was placed in group B with Kas, elfi, & MaNa going 3-0 in series and only dropping 1 map to MaNa which placed him straight into the Semifinals he would then go up against elfi, losing 1-3 which would give him a final placing of 3rd/4th in the ASUS ROG The GD Invitational. TLO also participated in 2012 DreamHack Open/Bucharest where he was able to go through the group stages and reach the quarterfinals, beating notable players, such as Ziktomini, Beastyqt, and Harstem, before ultimately losing 0-2 against Nerchio, who ended up winning the tournament.
- Considers Snute to be the most handsome progamer in Europe.
- Played Protoss in Brood War
- Has severe Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both wrists
- Got his nickname (TLO stands for "TheLittleOne") from playing 2v2 in Supreme Commander with his older brother "TheBigOne".
- His big brother uses the nickname "TheBigOne" despite being shorter.
- Was given the nickname "NostraDario" (reference to Nostradamus) for his predictive nuke that killed many of Hyperdub's Vikings in the 2010 TG Sambo Intel Starcraft II Open Season 1
- TLO is a member of Germany's national team - Team Germany.
- TLO originally played Starcraft II under the nickname of "TheLittleOne" as mentioned above, but as this was shortened by fans to "TLO", he preferred the shortened version.
- TLO played Random throughout most of beta, then switched to Terran for early release. Later he switched to Zerg for a very brief amount of time, before switching back to random, then Terran again, but recently played Zerg since The Battle in Berlin.
- He became the first and only player to win an episode of the weekly ZOTAC Cup while playing as random.
- Is a noted fan of the series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- Has stated numerous times on his stream that he will not shave his beard until he places exceptionally well or outright wins a tournament.
- His beard has a fanclub.
- He just adopted an abandoned kitty that he named Spot, he found the cat when he was going out for dinner in the streets in Korea. They are now living happily together.
- Once had Day9 send him a shipment of sand to impress a girl. Day9 was very amused when he heard that TLO's try failed.
 WoL Matches
- IEM Global Challenge Gamescom Showmatch between TLO and NaDa
- An incredible display of Micro and decision making in a game against White-Ra from IEM Cologne
- TLO VODs from multiple events and ladder @ SC2Casts.com
- Incredible replay with extensive Ghost Usage in TvT
- This Week In Replays #7: TLO
- This Week In Replays #9: TLO
- This Week In Replays #20: TLO
- The Liquid Advantage: TLO vs MarineKing
- This Week In Replays #24: TLO
- Razer Razer Replaypack of the Week #30: TLO
- Razer Replaypack of the Week #38: TLO
- Razer Replaypack of the Week #45: TLO
- Razer Replaypack of the Week #48: TLO
- Razer Replaypack of the Week #55: TLO
 Beta Matches
- vs. Tester on Lost Temple, Razer King of the Beta, 2010-07-22  - Epic Game between Tester and TLO.
- vs. Nazgul on Lost Temple, TeamLiquid Invitational European Server, 2010-03-27 - Epic TvP. (There are two games on the VOD. The game on Lost Temple starts at about 10 minutes in.)
- Team Liquid SC2 Invitational #1 Replays
- TLOwnage, a TeamLiquid Video featuring TLO using crazy strategies during Placement
- 2013-04-27 | (Hilarious Interview With LiquidTLO) by Incontrol of Evil Geniuses
- 2013-02-26 | TLO, White-Ra and MorroW Interview about Heart of the Swarm by TrAiDoS of TaKeTV.net
- 2012-12-19 | TLO talks post-group stage 1 at HSC VI by Thorin of Team Acer at HomeStory Cup VI
- 2012-11-30 | TLO: "I don't think there would be any other team I would join" by James Banks of Definitive eSports at ESET UK Masters
- 2012-11-20 | Interview with TLO before moving back to Europe by tree.hugger of Teamliquid.net
- 2012-09-22 | Interview with TLO before Dreamhack Valencia by m0s1n0 of fragster.de at 2012 DreamHack Open: Valencia
- 2012-05-15 | TLO To Korea by tree.hugger of Teamliquid.net
- 2012-03-25 | TLO at MLG Winter Championships 2012 by Derek Staley of esfiworld.com at MLG Pro Circuit 2012 Winter: Championship
- 2012-03-24 | Liquid'TLO Interview @ MLG Winter Championship 2012 by HotBid of Teamliquid.net at MLG Pro Circuit 2012 Winter: Championship
- 2012-03-23 | On the floor from MLG Championship by ESFIWorld of esfiworld.com at MLG Pro Circuit 2012 Winter: Championship
- 2011-08-22 | Liquid'TLO Interview at IEM Cologne by zatic of Teamliquid.net at IEM Season VI - Global Challenge Cologne
- 2011-07-25 | TLO Speaks: Setbakcs, Comebacks and Wisecracks by JP McDaniel of majorleaguegaming.com
- 2011-07-01 | MLG Anaheim 11 - Interview TLO by rakakase of Rakaka.se at MLG Anaheim 2011
- 2010-11-15 | Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 TLO - Korea was just the beginning] by Take of taketv.net (trans. )
- 2010-08-14 | Video Interview with TLO by Polygonerevenue of Polygonrevenue.com
- 2010-08-08 | HomerJ's TLO Interview by HomerJ
- 2010-04-05 | BWCL inScene - TheLittleOne - by NacktNasenWombi of starcraft2.ingame.de
- 2010-03-28 | A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action by Chobopeon of Teamliquid.net
- ↑ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=143112 TL Thread with VoDs for TLO vs. MaDFroG
- ↑ TL's Preliminary Live Report thread with results, interviews and so on.
- ↑ http://www.gomtv.net/videos/?sort=view&cate=
- ↑ The Liquid Weekly #14 in which TLO's move back to Europe was announced.
- ↑ http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2011/05/27/tlo-and-you-made-248797-for-doctors-without-borders
- ↑ http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2011/06/15/nasl-week-9-results
- ↑ http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2011/06/10/tlo-on-hiatus-due-to-injury
- ↑ Status Update: TLO
- ↑ MLG Raleigh 2011 - Pools
- ↑ MLG Raleigh 2011 - Final Top 32 Rankings
- ↑ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=263428
- ↑ http://pro.majorleaguegaming.com/leaderboards/65
- ↑ TLO in Korea Next Year
- ↑ TLO to Korea!
- ↑ http://es.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/m2owj/hey_guys_its_me_tlo_ama_time/c2xlvfc