StarCraft 2 League
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
The Starcraft 2 League is a North American team league organized by Evil Geniuses and sponsored by D-Link.
1v1, Proleague Format,
Number of Teams:
- 8 teams.
- 7 weeks, 4 days per week (1 match per day ) for a total of 28 playdays + Playoffs.
- Matchformat Six bo1's(proleague style) with an ace match if needed.
- Ace can be any player, even those who have played and lost before.
- Maps are predetermined based on the round.
- Top 4 teams qualify for Online Playoffs.
- Top 2 teams qualify for Offline Finals at Dreamhack Bucharest.
- The prize pool will increase for every router pre-order due to a promotion run by D-Link.
- Updated as of: Week 9 Match 2 (EG vs Axiom). Group stage is now over.
- Score system: Most match wins, if egality the higher number of points win.
- 1 game win = 1 point
For detailed results click here.
Losers' Round 1