From Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki
Because of the strength of pushes between adjacent mains, especially in Terran vs Zerg, tournaments such as the TSL chose to disable horizontal spawn positions, and on February 26, 2011, Blizzard removed the map from rotation on the ladder. Intended to ameliorate this issue, a new version, here referred to as 2.0, was released and added to the ladder map pool on March 22, 2011.
 Official Map Description
Your first expansion is easy to defend, but additional expansions push you farther into the battlefield. One central path to your enemy. Destroy rocks to open surprise attack routes.
 Notable Features
- Players always spawn in left versus right positions (i.e., positions 1 or 5 versus 7 or 11).
- The main path is a long central route that every player shares.
- Rocks at the back of each base block off a pathway that leads to an expansion and to the enemy base.
- Watch towers grant sight of three possible expansions and a large area around the center of the map.
- Inside expansions are vulnerable to siege from the watch tower.
Symmetrical distances are not shown to improve clarity
- Backdoor into the main removed.
- 12 and 6 oclock expansions now accessible by ramps (blocked by destructible rocks) leading down into the middle of the map.
- Inside expansions moved back away from the watch towers.
- Destructible rocks in the center removed.
 Map version images
There was a known bug involving a specific area in which a building of the smallest size, for example a pylon or a spire, could not be seen by anyone.
The map was removed from the 1v1 ladder pool on December 22, 2010. When it returned to the rotation on January 21, 2011, the bug had been fixed.