From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
These sites either allow sharing of replays or just aggregate replays of top players:
- http://www.ggtracker.com - In-depth replay and skill analysis. Interactive charts of army strength, composition and unit locations. Charts of APM, win-loss, and Spending Skill.
- http://sc2replaystats.com - A Unique Starcraft 2 Replay Hosting System with Custom Statistics and Automatic Upload Replay Software and Training Center.
- http://spawningtool.com - Browse professional and casual replays by map, player, matchup, and other tags. View extracted build orders. Get summary statistics aggregated from many replays
- http://sc2.replays.net - Chinese replays website with replays from top players.
- http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33 - "star2.org" has linkable graphics, Expert & Event replays, advanced searching
- http://sc2rep.ru - Russian replay database (has English interface also). Easy uploading system. Shows league, sort by Pro and Non-pro replays. Rating system. Regular updates.
- http://replays.sc - Simple replay hosting site
- http://www.sc2geeks.com - Pro Replay site with filtering options.
- http://drop.sc - Allows for anonymous (without registering), fast upload and provides very short URLs, easy search, grows rapidly.
- http://www.sc2win.com - "StarCraft II replays from all the top players in the world". Last update March 2014
- http://sc2replays.eu - User-friendly replays database. Daily content (cup, ladder, VOD), detailed data (graphs, build order by worker, map) and functionalities (search engine, shareable banner, comparison, API). Timeout
- http://www.gosugamers.net/starcraft2/replays - Replays of pros from events with ratings. Last update January 2014