From Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki
Featured Strategy Article
First Overview of HotS Zerg
Blade was a Grandmaster Zerg player in HotS beta and has written this three part guide. It gives an overview of the early, mid and late game in each match up. Learn also how to best use the new units.
Blade's Zerg vs Protoss
If you don't already know the basic ZvP openings, the replays included will help you learn. This guide discusses Swarm Hosts, Mutalisk, and Roach/Hydralisk usage and the best ways to use those compositions as well as transitioning into them.
Blade's Zerg vs Terran
Learn how to deal with the early game Reaper harass, mid game unit compositions, and which units to use in the late game. This section covers Roach/Zergling/Baneling/Swarm Host, and Mutalisk/Zergling/Baneling into Ultralisk. The guide will also cover dealing with drops, Mech units and specific Terran timings.
Blade's Zerg vs Zerg
This is played very differently in Heart of the Swarm and as such this guide covers all things Mutalisk. The best builds to get them, how to defend yourself waiting for them and how to beat your opponent with them.
- Most of the Zerg Strategy builds need work! Here are several ways you can contribute:
- Make the existing builds up-to-date
- Add relevant replays and VODs
- Create new builds using the Strategy Guides on the Teamliquid.net forums.
- Look at our Style Guide before you start editing!
- Every strategy page should be backed up by at least 2 recent replays (not older than a couple of months or no major patch changes in between).
- The naming convention for a new strategy article is: "Name of the build/strategy (vs. Race)" (e.g. 3 Hatch Before Gas (vs. Protoss))
- If you have further questions join us on IRC or leave a message here: Ahelvin, PhiLtheFisH
Highlighted Threads & Discussions
General Strategy Articles
Build Orders That Require More Work & Build Orders That Are Outdated