Online Sports Championships
The Online Sports Championships (OSC) is an online global league for StarCraft II and other games.
The league follows a yearly season format, where players earn points for placing highly in all partnered tournaments, along with points acquired through bonuses and challenge matches. These points and player data act to form the OSC World Rankings and seeding system.
At the end of the yearly season, the top 50 players ranked via the OSC World Rankings are invited to play in the revered OSC Finals, where we determine our the yearly champion! Every player who plays in the finals gets be paid! We have designed a finals format which rewards the players who finish highly in the World Rankings, as they have shown a combination of results and regular participation throughout the year, and deserve rewards for their efforts. Thus seeding and competition for position within the rankings is highly important!
The league first started on the 16th December 2012, and was originally titled SCS (SEA Championship Series). It’s goal was to unite online SEA tournaments together to improve seeding, regulations, participation and create new opportunities for the players in the target region. A player ranking system (OSC Points) was developed to increase competition and give players something extra to aim for other than cash prizes when participating in partnered tournaments. These core value of working together, rewarding players and providing incentives, has seen the OSC league post impressive annual growth every season since its inception! We have since expanded our focus to include the Americas and China. Many of our events are open to everyone worldwide, so our European and Korean friends have access and pathways to participate.
On the 20th August 2017, OSC has re-branded to Online Sports Championships.
We aim to help support YOU play the game we all love! GLHF.
Home Site: SC2 ONLINE
- The best place to find info on all OSC events, results and statistics!
- Stay up to date with latest news and original content!
- Community forum section for OSC community.
OSC Partnered Tournaments
- OSC SEA Weekly
- OSC CN Weekly
- SEA Masters Cup
- SC2 ONLINE Community Open
- OSC Melee
- OSC All Stars
- Blacer Open
- Blizzard ANZ WCS Qualifiers
- ESL ANZ Cup
- Sunday Heroes Open
- Filthy NA Cup Weekly
- Ultralisk Star League
- Proxy Teampest Open
- Proxy Teampest Open EU
- OSC Showmatches
- +Other intermittent events.
- We have a bounty system, where if you defeat a player who has an active bounty on them in a Bo3+ Series in any partnered tournament, you can claim the $’s/reward! (Walkover don’t count.)
- Bounties can only be claimed by Oceanic, SEA, Chinese, Taiwanese, North American and Latin American citizens/permanent residents.
- Bounties can only be claimed on the target once per person. No repeat bounties. Claimed Bounties remains active for all other eligible players.
- Some players are ineligible for certain bounties if they have a record of defeating that person once or more in tournaments recent times.
- The player with the bounty on them must have played their main race throughout the series. (No off racing bounties)
OSC is managed by the following people:
|Eddie||Andrew "Eddie" Edwards||Founder & Executive Director|
|Elusory||Justin Joel||Tournament Director|
|Maynarde||Leigh Mandalov||Marketing and Communications Manager|
|Senior Tournament Admins|
|DrennoC||Tim Conner||Web Master|
|Michael Ziersch||Web Designer||Twitter Website|
|deth||Daniel Haynes||News Editor|
|Crescendo||James O'Dwyer||Head Writer|
|Pox||Anthony Carapetis||Graphics Designer|
In 2016 the OSC league created Regional Player Representatives to communicate with players of their regions, bring any concerns/suggestions back to the OSC team, and advocate for their region in discussions/future planning. This structure also serves to reduce the work load of OSC Management who spend a lot of time running events, overseeing the league, overseeing payments, and maintaining the World Rankings database and results. Please feel to contact those applicable to you and have your thoughts heard!
|North American Representatives|
|Latin America Representatives|