North American Star League Season 1: Division E
From Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki
|North American Star League Season 1|
|Series:||North American Star League|
|Game Version:||Wings of Liberty |
Patch 1.3.2 – Patch 1.3.4
|Format:||Divisions + 1v1 Single-elimination Bracket|
|Number of Players:||50|
|16 18 16 0|
|Backwater Gulch • Crevasse • Crossfire SE • Metalopolis • Tal'darim Altar • Tal'darim Altar LE • Terminus RE • Shattered Temple • Typhon Peaks • Xel'Naga Caverns|
|NASL Season 2|
- 50 players will be placed in five divisions of 10; the top two of each division will be placed into the main bracket.
- From the remaining players, the top 20 will be placed in five qualifier brackets.
- The winners of each qualifier bracket will be placed into the main bracket.
- 1024 players will compete in an open tournament; the winner will be placed into the main bracket (making 16 total).
- The top 34 players from the divisions as well as the top 8 from the open tournament will qualify for the next season.
- Ontario, California
- Ontario Convention Center
The total prize pool has been set to $100,000 and will be divided among participants as follows:
|Champion||$50,000||PuMa||Team SCV Life|
|5 - 8th||$1,500||Click "Show" to see players|
|9 - 16th||$500||Click "Show" to see players|
|8th-16th||$500||aLive||Team SCV Life|
- Top 2 from each Divisions will be placed into Main Bracket.
- Bottom 8, Ranked 11-30, will be placed into 5 Qualifier Brackets.
- Ranks 31-40 will be able to play in Season Two Qualifiers, however, their spots will not be guaranteed.
Round of 16
3rd Place Match
For detailed results Click Here
- Ironically, there were no North Americans in the Round of 8.
- PuMa, the winner of the tournament, did not have to go through the league process as he qualified through the Open Tournament.