The first season of the North American Star League
 Tournament Details
- 50 players will be placed in five divisions of 10; the top two of each division will be placed into the main bracket.
- From the remaining players, the top 20 will be placed in five qualifier brackets.
- The winners of each qualifier bracket will be placed into the main bracket.
- 1024 players will compete in an open tournament; the winner will be placed into the main bracket (making 16 total).
- The top 34 players from the divisions as well as the top 8 from the open tournament will qualify for the next season.
- Ontario Convention Center
 Prize Pool
The total prize pool has been set to $100,000 and will be divided among participants as follows:
|| Team SCV Life
|| Old Generations
| 5 - 8th
||Click "Show" to see players
|| WeMade FOX
|| Team ALTERNATE
|| Team Dignitas
 Divisions Overview
- Top 2 from each Divisions will be placed into Main Bracket.
- Bottom 8, Ranked 11-30, will be placed into 5 Qualifier Brackets.
- Ranks 31-40 will be able to play in Season Two Qualifiers, however, their spots will not be guaranteed.
| Bold Numbers
|| = Matches Won-Lost
| Non-bold Numbers
|| = Games Won-Lost
| Green background color
|| = Advance to Offline Finals.
| Olive Green bg color
|| = Advances to Playoff Bracket.
| Yellow background color
|| = Eliminated. Returns next season.
| White background color
|| = Fate not yet determined.
| Pink background color
|| = Eliminated.
 Main Bracket
For detailed results Click Here
- Ironically, there were no North Americans in the Round of 8.
- PuMa, the winner of the tournament, did not have to go through the league process as he qualified through the Open Tournament.
 Additional Coverage
 See also
 External links