NOM (NO Mercy) Gaming was an Israeli StarCraft II clan.
NOM-Gaming was created to be a leader in the Israeli StarCraft 2 scene and to provide a competition to other Israeli teams such as eSrael and PwR. They recruited an international team, but left after two months after none of the promises, including salaries and travel expenses, were fulfilled.
- In June, NOM-Gaming was created, and with its creation the first MOM-Gaming Tournament was launched.
- October marked NOM-Gaming's first international tournament when Blight was invited to participate in the Electronic Sports World Cup 2011.
- In November NOM-Gaming launched the NOM Gaming Tournament Series, a monthly tournament with cash prizes for the Israeli community.
- In December, NOM-Gaming recruited Plato, who recently moved to Korea, to their ranks. Plato became the first Israeli player to be employed as a full-time professional StarCraft II player by an Israeli team.
- On the 27th of May, Plato leaves the team and retires from competitive StarCraft 2.
- On the 3rd of June, Michael "Blight" Ramot, transferred to Pw Gaming.
- On the 4th of June, Rmdx and Giantt left NOM-Gaming.
- June, the entire team leaves NOM Gaming after none of the promises are fulfilled.
At the time of Dissolution