|This article is a Team stub. You can help Liquipedia by expanding it.|
|Manager:||Paul "esiex" Osunero|
|Number of Players:||
|0 0 0 0|
|Recent Player Trades:||2013-03-31 - hendralisk leaves|
Monomaniac eSports (mMe), also known as monoesports, is an industry-leading League of Legends organization that had branched out into the competitive StarCraft II scene in 2012. Spearheaded by the financial base that has been firmly established by the League of Legends division, Monomaniac eSports was prepared to build a thriving StarCraft II community with top-notch players and staff members. The vision and goals of this team focused on close relationships between the players and the management, as the team grew together as an organization. Monomaniac eSports currently has teams in the following eSports disciplines:
- Dota 2
- League of Legends: NA
- League of Legends: EU
- Tribes: Ascend
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive
While the original League of Legends team of Monomaniac eSports was founded in June 2011, the Starcraft II division of the team was started much later - on April 11, 2012. Monomaniac eSports started by only recruiting players that fit a very specific mold - the organization wanted lesser known players that had high potential if developed correctly, as well as highly motivated players that have the right attitude. Starting with a small roster of half a dozen members, Monomaniac eSports increased that number twofold by acquiring Visionary Gaming's entire competitive roster on May 6, 2012. With a full roster and a slew of sponsors, Monomaniac eSports culminated the month by securing a major sponsor in Razer, further bolstering the value of the organization.
- April 11 - The StarCraft II division of Monomaniac eSports is formed.
- May 6 - Monomaniac eSports acquires Visionary Gaming.
- June 1 - Monomaniac eSports advances to ESEA Season 4 Playoffs.
- June 20 - Monomaniac eSports finishes top 8 in ESEA Season 4.
- June 27 - Monomaniac eSports advances to STL Season 1 Playoffs.
- July 28 - Monomaniac eSports Wins STL Season 1.
- August 1 - Monomaniac eSports signs Canadian Zerg Player Henry "Hendralisk" Zheng.
- October 5 - Monomaniac eSports advances to ESEA Season 5 Playoffs.
- October 15 - Monomaniac eSports acquires Team ALT.
- November 18 - Monomaniac eSports takes 2nd in ESEA Season 5.
- January 1 - Sonde and Freedom leave Monomaniac eSports to pursue other eSports ventures.
- February 12 - AGIANTSMURF leaves to join compLexity Gaming's academy.
- March 31st - hendralisk's team contract with Monomaniac eSports ends and he is left teamless.
- April - The team disbands.[Citation needed]
|badcop||Austin Worthington||56+||72+||Clarity Gaming|
|Bails||Bailey Thomas||-||49+||Clarity Gaming|
|EliGE||Jonathan Jablonowski||-||88+||Clarity Gaming|
(Results are based off best yearly performances at notable events)
|Anfield||Yousef Balahmaf||Frater Infinitas|
|Alkresh||Leland Powell||Frater Infinitas|
|Sain||Hussein Rahal||Frater Infinitas|
|Honeybear||Joseph Millard||Triumph eSports|
|Esiex||Paul Osunero||SC2 Manager|
|2012-11-14||ESEA Season 12||Monomaniac eSports 2 : 3 It's Gosu eSports|
|2012-07-21||STL Team League Season 1||Monomaniac eSports 5 : 2 LegitGaming|
- Interview with Monomaniac eSports before IPL 4
- Interview with mMe League of Legends player: NintendudeX
- Interview after acquiring Dota 2 EU team
|STL Team League Season 1|
| STL Season 1
7 May 2012 – 21 July 2012
- Monomaniac eSports League of Legends Wiki Page
- Monomaniac eSports Webpage
- Twitter Page
- Facebook Page
- Team Twitch Channel
- ↑ Yuenanimous (2013-02-12). "Poo & AGIANTSMURF Join the compLexity Academy". complexitygaming.com.
- ↑ hendralisk (2013-04-02). twitter.com. https://twitter.com/hendralisk/status/319169384897736704. Retrieved 2013-04-20.