From Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki
Liquipedia relies on its staff to keep running. They do work on the wiki, work behind the scenes, and they are here to answer your questions and requests. This article aims to give you an overview, who to contact in what case.
 Contact Information
In order to contact staff, either:
- Visit our IRC channel #liquipedia on irc.quakenet.org (Webchat client) recommended
- Write a PM on Teamliquid.
- Write a post in the Liquipedia Feedback Thread on teamliquid.net
- Write on their Userpage
 Duties and Services
The staff duties include, among others, the following:
- Answering questions: You can also ask them any questions regarding Liquipedia including style, formatting and strategy disputes. A description, who to address on which matters, is given below. Specifically we will help you to adapt your content to the framework of this wiki.
- Reviewing and accepting edits: If after while your edit has not been reviewed first: check if there might be anything wrong with it - perhaps add an explanation why you changed this. Second: Contact a staff member and ask.
- Resolving disputes between users; if there is a dispute about how a specific page should look like, if there is disagreement about a specific build, the staff is meant to help you out and find a solution. Just contact us.
 Staff Lineup and Core Competences
 Beginner's and General Help
Unsure where to start? You think your question is too stupid to be asked at all? These can help you and won't talk about it!
 Formatting and Layout
For issues concerning formatting and layout, be sure to contact the above users. Table not working out? Infobox on the wrong side? These are the guys to ask.
Unsure where to put your content? Unsure if something is appropriate for adding? Contact the names above, and they will help you.
People to ask about specific content:
|All The Things||Aesop, Pholon, salle, tofucake|
|Player Pages||Flicky, tofucake, DivinO|
|Terran Strategy||Pholon, tofucake|
|Protoss Strategy||GHOSTCLAW, Aesop|
|Deletions & Moves||tofucake|
 Stylistic Questions
A wiki needs to be formatted as consistently as possible. Contact the members above if you have questions in addition to the Style Guide.
 Reviews and Content Moderation
These users are responsible for reviewing content, along with the others listed. If you have questions about the review of your pages, contact them.
 Strategic Disputes
Strategy is a rather subjective thing, and quite difficult to pin down inside of a wiki. Invariably you will get disputes about who is right and who is wrong in various articles. When Content Moderators cannot decide who is right or wrong, or if you disagree with their decision, ask the staff to direct you to one of our Heads of Strategy.