IPL Team Arena Challenge 1
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
IPL Team Arena Challenge
Number of Teams:
- A best-of-nine All-Kill Format between two teams with five players on each side. After each game, the losing team picks the map and their next player.
- Tournament format is a true double-elimination tournament. Meaning that the winner of the Losers' Bracket must win two best-of-9 series against the winner of the Winners' Bracket grand final to win.
A prize pool of $10,000 is spread amongst the teams as follows:
The following teams were invited based on their performance in the IPL Team Arena.
|coL.MVP||Millenium||Team Liquid||Team ReIGN|
Losers' Round 1
Losers' Round 2
Losers' Round 3
- The date "2nd Series" was not understood.
- "<strong class="error">Expression error: Unexpected < operator.</strong>" is not recognized as a Boolean (true/false) value.
* Team Dignitas forfeited the last game against Slayers in Winners' Round 1.
- Due to Mousesports coming from the losers' bracket, they were required to win two best-of-nine series against QIM to win the tournament.