From Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki
2 at 1,5
Havens Lagoon v1.5
- Map increases in height as more and more expansions are taken
- Map emphasizes exploiting the height differences to gain an advantage
- Rewards players for controlling their units well and taking slightly longer paths for better position
- Allows for a variety of playstyles including air and harass based play due to the large space between mains
- One of the most enjoyed maps by playtesters
Official Map Description
Use the various choke points and terrain veriation to your advantage to crush your opponent!
- All standard bases are 8 blue mineral patches 2 vespene geyser layouts with the exception of the high yields, which are 6 mineral patches with 2 vespene geysers.
- Expansions are located at increasingly higher elevations.