- HDstarcraft and HuskyStarcraft are proud to present the HDH Invitational sponsored by iRip!
The HDH invitational was a tournament that was sponsored by iRip. The tournament boasted a prize pool of $3450 and invited some of the best or most notable players from around the world, including European and American players.
With commentary by HuskyStarcraft and HDstarcraft themselves, as well as for additional guest casters, the event generated a large amount of hype. The games commenced on April 21st, 2010.
Brothers Day9 and Tasteless were matched up against each other in the first round of 16.
On July 20, 2010, Husky announced that HDH 2 information was just around the corner via his Facebook fan page. In March 2011, HD Starcraft announced his HD World Tournament and at that time announced that the HDH2 was postponed indefinitely due to legal/scheduling issues, with no schedule or timeline for resolution of these issues being provided.
 Prize pool
Offering a total of $3450 in prize money, the HDH Invitational represented the largest prize pool for a Beta tournament.
||A high five + $450
- Note: Jinro was a replacement for Lumi, who withdrew
 Rules and Format
- All games MUST be played on the US (North American) server.
- Round of 16 and Round of 8 games may be played whenever most convenient for both players, but games must be played WITHIN the allotted time period for each round. EX: April 21st - April 27th (11:59pm)for the Round of 16
- You are expected to be reachable for a reasonable amount of time during each play period. If you cannot be reached for an extended period of time and do not show up to your games YOU WILL BE REPLACED OR FORFEIT YOUR MATCH.
- Round of 4 and Finals games will be broadcast live at a set time, negotiated between all involved.
- Winning player must email all replays to Husky (huskythehusky at gmail dot com). DO NOT RENAME THE FILES. If the file name is too long to see the time stamp please list which order they were played in the email.
- Players may NOT livestream their games as they are playing.
- Chat is allowed in game. However, any excessive abuse and/or spam in game will be taken very seriously.
- Disconnects are an automatic loss for that player. If a game is so one sided that it was obvious who was going to win, a judgment call will be made. Our decision is FINAL and players agree to these terms by accepting their invite. In the event of a disconnect, should players not be able to come to an agreement by themselves contact Husky IMMEDIATELY and send in the replays for review.
- All games are played regardless of patches. Winning player will be expected to email Husky the replays by the end of the round period.
- Players under no circumstances are allowed to release results or replays to the public until after VODS have been posted.
- Twilight Fortress is automatically banned from the map pool.
- All other maps are allowed to be played on.
- Before matches begin, each player can thumb down 2 maps. If both players thumb down the same map they can choose a different map.
- Round of 16 starting map: Lost Temple
- Round of 8 starting map: Metalopolis
- Losing player from game 1 picks next map. Losing player of game 2 picks final map (if applicable).
 Important Dates
From April 21st - TBA
- Round of 16 - Best of 3 (April 21st - 27th)
- Round of 8 - Best of 3 (April 28th - May 4th)
- Round of 4 - Best of 5 (First round May 12th 1pm PST, Second round May 16th @ 1PM PST. 4PM EST. 10PM CET)
- FINALS - Best of 7 (May 23rd)
1st- White-Ra $2000
2nd- IdrA $1000
3rd- NonY $450 + A high five
To be released
Will be released on Husky's YouTube and HDstarcraft's YouTube.
 Round of 16:
 Round of 8:
 Round of 4:
 Finals and Third Place
 External links