Jung "FanTaSy" Myung Hoon is a StarCraft progamer from South Korea. He plays Terran and is currently playing for the team Dead Pixels.
FanTaSy made a name for himself as one of the best Terran players of the last seasons of the Brood War scene, and won the 2010 Bacchus OSL. He also made it to the last two OSL Finals, in each of which he was defeated by Jangbi. He has transitioned well into Starcraft 2; whilst his Proleague performance in 2013 has been a little underwhelming, he qualified for the first Heart of the Swarm Code S, and went out showing very impressive games against TRUE and TaeJa.
Wings of Liberty
FanTaSy played his first SC2 official match during the hybrid 2011-2012 Proleague Season 2. FanTaSy was one of the eight KeSPA-affiliated players to be sent to the KeSPA exhibition match at the 2012 MLG Spring Championship. 
FanTaSy used a previously unseen build in professional SC2 with a build order that began to be called the FanTaSy Build[Citation needed]. This BO was also used by Mvp at HomeStory Cup V.[Citation needed]
FanTaSy made it through the Code A qualifiers of the last GSL season in 2012 to make it into Code A. He beat SuHoSin in the final round of the qualifiers with a score of 2-1 to make it. In Code A he reached the final round before losing to RorO, falling to the Up and Down matches. There he went 2-3 and ended fourth in the group to drop back to Code A.
In GSL 2013 Season 1, he was again unable to pass Code A, defeating Zenio but losing to Shine from Team MVP. In the Up and Down matches, he was able to qualify for the Premier League of the first season of WCS 2013 Korea by going 4-1 in his group.
Heart of the Swarm
In Season 2 of the 2014 GSL, FanTaSy achieved a similar result, falling in a group stage. Although he placed third in his group, it was a Code A, not Code S. He went 1-2 against MyuNgSiK, beat eMotion 2-0 then lost 1-2 to Leenock.
- Won his first official SC2 match against Bbyong.
- Vs. Bbyong on Antiga Shipyard (2011-2012 Proleague Season 2, Round 2 - Week 2 SK Telecom T1 vs CJ Entus) - An impressive proxy 1-1-1 build which was never used before.
- Vs. Jaedong on Entombed Valley (2011-2012 Proleague Season 2, Playoffs Round 1 - SK Telecom T1 vs Team 8) - A brilliant drop play which allowed FanTaSy to win the game
- Vs. Life on Outboxer (2013-2014 Proleague Season 2, Round 2 - Week 1 - SK Telecom T1 vs. Incredible Miracle) - A hybrid Bio-Mech build seldom if ever seen at a pro level using Marines, Marauders, Hellbats, Siege Tanks, Thors and Medivacs.
- 2014-07-04 | 2014 GSL Season 3 Code A Qualifiers Winners by inven eSports (trans. )
- 2014-03-26 | 2014 GSL Season 2 Code A Qualifiers Winners by inven eSports (trans. )
- 2013-06-26 | 2013 WCS Korea Season 2 Premier League Ro32 Groups E and F Winners by This Is Game
- 2013-06-14 | SPL Season 1 Round 6 SK Telecom T1 vs KT Rolster Winner by Daily eSports
- 2013-05-30 | 2013 WCS Korea Season 2 Up/Downs Group B Winners by This Is Game
- 2013-03-05 | 2013 GSL Season 2 Up/Downs Group C Winners by This Is Game
- 2013-03-04 | SPL Season 1 Round 3 EG-TL vs SK Telecom T1 Winner by Daily eSports
- 2013-02-12 | 2013 GSL Season 1 Code A Ro48 Day 3 Winners by This Is Game
- 2013-01-06 | SPL Season 1 Round 2 SK Telecom T1 vs STX SouL Winner by Daily eSports
- 2012-12-22 | SPL Season 1 Round 1 SK Telecom T1 vs CJ Entus 2012-2013 Winner by Daily eSports
- 2012-12-19 | SPL Season 1 Round 1 SKT T1 vs Team 8 2012-2013 Winner by This Is Game
- 2012-12-11 | GSL 2012 Season 5 Code A Ro32 Day 2 Winners by This Is Game
- 2012-11-16 | GSL 2012 Season 5 Code A Ro48 Day 1 Winners by This Is Game
- 2012-11-11 | GSL 2012 Season 5 Code A Preliminaries Day 1 Winners by This Is Game
- 2012-08-28 | Auction OSL Ro16 Day 1 Winners by This Is Game
- ↑ "Media Day: SK Planet Proleague Season 2"
- ↑ "And the MLG Spring Championship's 8 KeSPA Players Are.." 9 June 2012
- ↑ TeamLiquid ESPORTS (September 11, 2014). "Rain, PartinG, Fantasy to part ways with SK Telecom". Teamliquid.net. Retrieved September 30, 2014.
- ↑ Sirus (December 11, 2014). "Announcing dPix.FanTaSy". Deadpixels.ch. Retrieved December 11, 2014.