|Romanized Name:||Lee Won Pyo|
|Birth:||March 28, 1990|
|Alternate IDs:||ST.Curious, Creep[S.G], Oversky[GsP]|
|WCS Rank (Points):||#43 (250 points)|
2011-??-?? – Present
To read about Curious's StarCraft: Brood War career, see Creep.
Lee "Curious" Won Pyo is a Zerg player from South Korea, currently playing for StarTale.
 Wings of Liberty
| This section is not sorted chronologically and is difficult to navigate.|
You can help Liquipedia by fixing it.
Curious began playing for StarTale at the start of 2011. Although was is one of the few players to be able to qualify for two different seasons of Code A, he was unable to capitalize, losing in the first round both times to HuK and YugiOh respectively. Curious has overall mediocre results in online tournaments where he has taken wins off of mostly lesser known players. Curious' greatest utility is the GSTL where he is often played as a possible sniper.
 Code A
In the GSL October 2011 season, Curious managed to get to the finals undefeated against Sniper, SjoW, YugiOh and GuMiho. In the finals, he beat Oz 4-0 in a very convincing manner, qualifying him for Code S.
As a result of the format changes in GSL November 2011 and going 0-2 in his Code S group, Curious took a quick exit out of Code S and landed back in Code A. He faced off against TheStC in the Ro48, winning 2-1 and advanced to play against Monster in the Ro32 whom he beat 2-0. In the Ro24, Curious was slated to meet CoCa but since CoCa dropped out of the GSL, Curious managed to reclaim his Code S spot for the next GSL season.
 Code S
Due to his Code A win in GSL October, Curious would get an automatic spot in GSL Code S November, he would be picked to Group H with Mvp, MarineKing, and aLive. He would go 0-2 falling to Code A. However, he would quickly regain his Code S spot by defeating TheStC 2-1, Monster 2-0, and then taking a walkover victory against CoCa, who forfeited his spot in the GSL.
 ESV TV Korean Weekly
On June 15, 2011, Tassadar participated in the ESV TV Korean Weekly Season 1 Weekly 1. After taking down BanBans, Junwi, Sound, and HuK, Curious went on to face Tassadar. He was not able to advance any further after he lost to Tassadar by a score of 2-3 and fell in to the 3rd/4th place match. After Curious defeated TaeJa by a score of 4-0, he was able to take third place.
From July 19 to July 21, 2011, Curious participated in the ESV TV Korean Weekly Season 1 Finals 1. To start off the tournament Curious was placed in Group B. After advancing through his group with a score of 2-1, Curious advanced in to the playoffs. In the playoffs, Curious took down Puzzle and went on to face jjakji. He wasn't able to advance any further and fell to the 3rd/4th place match after losing to jjakji by a score of 0-3. He was able to grab third place after defeating Sage by a score of 4-2.
 Korean StarCraft II League
On November 29, 2011, Curious participated in the KSL Daily Week 1 Day 2. Curious started off from the quarterfinals. Curious took down Tear and Noblesse in order to advance to the finals. In the finals, Curious defeated MC by a score of 2-1 and grabbed first place.
On December 20, 2011, Curious participated in the KSL Daily Week 4 Day 2. Curious started off from the quarterfinals. Curious took down Avenge and AnNyeong in order to advance to the finals. In the finals, Curious defeated Leenock by a score of 2-0 and grabbed first place.
 World Championship Series
 2012 WCS Korea Preliminaries
On July 22, 2012, Curious participated in the 2012 South Korea WCS Preliminaries. Curious received a BYE in round one and then took down SeoHeyon, soO, 박진혁, and faced Tree in the finals. After taking down Tree by a score of 2:0, Curious advanced in to the World Championship Series: South Korea Nationals.
 OnGameNet Star II League
 2012 OSL Non-KeSPA Preliminaries
On July 2, 2012, Curious participated in the 2012 OSL Non-KeSPA Preliminaries. Curious received a BYE in round one and then took down kAsyu, CranK, RagnaroK, and faced Sniper in the finals. He was not able to advance any further and had to take 2nd place after he lost to Sniper by a score of 1:2.
Accounts seem to vary, but the first televised instance of this rivalry would apparently be Oz's victory over Curious in the GSTL, which ended with the Protoss player building a Nexus in the main base of the Zerg player. This rivalry would remain rather dormant until the Code A finals months later in October, where Oz had defeated Sage and Curious had swept GuMiho. FXOpen's account on TeamLiquid stated that the finals would indeed be a grudge match. When asked by a forum-goer as to why/how the rivalry sprung up, FXOpen responded that it was 'internal' and not for 'public display'. The pre-game final interviews for both players contained typical friendly and competitive banter, though the finals themselves would end decisively in Curious' favor with a score of 4-0 over Oz.
Despite Oz's loss, he would top his group in the Up and Down matches and after attaining Code S, he stated in his winners interview that he sought revenge for his loss to Curious in the finals. Curious however would be ousted from Code S early into the tournament by aLive and MarineKing, while Oz managed to remain in Code S.
- Curious is the only player to ever win Code A without dropping a single game.
- Curious is sometimes nicknamed by the Teamliquid community (and notably its writers) "The Gatekeeper of Code S" after multiple Ro32 and Ro16 finishes in the GSL and WCS since late 2011, implying that beating him is somehow necessary to be deemed worthy of being in Code S.
|In Premier Tournaments|
|2013-10-13||3 - 4th||IEM Season VIII - New York||0 : 3||Life||$2,000|
|2013-02-28||3 - 4th||2013 Global StarCraft II League Season 1||2 : 4||Symbol||$4,683|
|2011-10-10||1st||2011 Global StarCraft II League October: Code A||4 : 0||Oz||$1,400|
|In Major Tournaments|
|2013-12-22||3rd||Numericable M-House Cup 3||3 : 0||ForGG||$1,233|
|2013-06-02||1st||Numericable M-House Cup 2||4 : 0||ForGG||€3,000|
|Complete Results in any Tournament|
|GSL Code A|
| 2011 GSL August Code A
| 2011 GSL October Code A
19 September 2011 – 27 October 2011
- 2014-02-06 | 2014 GSL Season 1 Code S Ro32 Groups A, B, C, D, E, F G, H Winners by inven eSports (trans. )
- 2014-01-09 | 2014 GSL Season 1 Code A Qualifiers Winners by inven eSports (trans. )
- 2013-06-07 | 2013 WCS Korea Season 2 Up/Downs Group D Winners by This Is Game
- 2013-05-31 | Startale Curious Numericable M-House Cup 2 by Millenium at Numericable M-House Cup 2
- 2013-02-22 | 2013 GSL Season 1 Code S Quarterfinals Day 1 Winners by This Is Game
- 2013-02-15 | 2013 GSL Season 1 Code S Ro16 Group C Winners by This Is Game
- 2013-01-24 | 2013 GSL Season 1 Code S Ro32 Group B Winners by This Is Game
- 2012-12-14 | 2012 GSL Season 5 Code A Ro24 Day 3 Winners by This Is Game
- 2012-11-18 | Interview with Curious at BWC Day 1 by This Is Game at 2012 Battle.net World Championships
- 2012-11-09 | "From Home To Hero" Battle.net World Championship by PlayersCutTV (trans. )
- 2012-10-31 | 2012 GSL Season 5 Code S Ro32 Group C Winners by This Is Game
- 2012-10-17 | 2012 GSL Season 4 Code A Ro24 Day 2 Winners by This Is Game
- 2012-10-14 | Interview with WCS Asia Finalists by This Is Game at WCS Asia 2012 Finals
- 2012-10-06 | 2012 GSTL Season 3 StarTale vs MVP by This Is Game
- 2012-09-06 | 2012 GSL Season 4 Code S Ro32 Group C Winners by This Is Game
- 2012-08-07 | WCS Korea Winners' Round 1 Day 1 Winners by This Is Game at WCS Korea 2012
- 2012-07-26 | 2012 GSL Season 3 Code A Ro24 Day 2 Winners by This Is Game
- 2012-07-18 | 2012 GSL Season 3 Code A Ro32 Day 2 Winners by This Is Game
- 2012-01-13 | 2012 GSL Season 1 Code S Ro32 Group D Winners by This Is Game
- 2011-10-11 | Interview with GSL Code A October Winner by This Is Game