Condemned Ridge is a four-player symmetric map that was debuted in the Season 8 (June 2012) 1v1 map pool. The original iteration had rocks at every third base, but these were removed following community feedback.
Official Map Description
Your expansion progression on this map is pretty straightforward, but when taking the expansion outside your natural, make note of and defend the nearby high-ground area.
- Each player's third has a narrow high-ground ledge behind it.
- Four additional expansions exist toward the center of the map; the ones at 6 and 12 on high ground, each with two ramps.
- There a number of attack paths and Sight Blockers scattered throughout the center of the map.
- There are two Xel'Naga Towers located on the map, one at 6 and one at 12.
- All 1v1 spawn combinations are valid, including close spawns (horizontal spawns), close thirds (vertical spawns), or cross-map.