Noh "BrAvO" Joon Kyu is South Korean Terran player who is currently teamless.
BrAvO was a member of the hOn clan, who also brought Alone to the Brood War scene (as hOn_princess).
Wings of Liberty
BrAvO is expected to play his first official StarCraft II match during the hybrid 2011-2012 Proleague Season 2.
OnGameNet Star II League
2012 OSL KeSPA Preliminaries
On July 19, 2012, BrAvO participated in the 2012 OSL KeSPA Preliminaries. BrAvO received a BYE in round one of Group H and then took down Calm (2:0), Horang2 (2:1), and faced BeSt in the group finals. BrAvO wasn't able to qualify as he lost to BeSt by a score of 0:2.
Heart of the Swarm
Release from Woongjin Stars
Intermezzo with SK Telecom T1
On October 15, 2013 he was picked up by SK Telecom T1. He played for T1 for almost an entire year, but was only fielded two times in 2014 Proleague. He was released from SK Telecom T1 on September 25, 2014 together with fellow ex-Woongjin player Soulkey.
Feared Proleague Sniper on Samsung Galaxy
After thinking openly about retirement  he was picked up by Samsung Galaxy. In 2015 Proleague he was able to score ten wins and played a huge part in Samsungs resurgence towards the end of the season. He was especially known for his prowess in TvT, which made him a feared Terran sniper.
- 2012-12-30 | SPL Season 1 Round 1 Woongjin Stars vs 8th Team Winner by Daily eSports
- 2012-11-12 | GSL 2012 Season 5 Code A Preliminaries Day 2 Winners by This Is Game
- Defeated Sang on his first official StarCraft II match.
- Woongjin releases six players esports.dailygame.co.kr
- INnoVation and Dream to SKT, BrAvO and Soulkey leave esports.dailygame.co.kr