BlizzCon 2010 StarCraft II Invitational
The Blizzcon 2010 StarCraft II Invitational was held at Blizzard's BlizzCon 2010 event. 16 players from eight regions were invited to compete in Anaheim, California. The tournament was partially cast by Day, Artosis, and Tasteless.
The total prize pool is $43,000.
|South Korea||Europe||North America||China||Taiwan||CIS||Southeast Asia||Latin America|
TLO chose to play Zerg in this event.
The finals were two best of three series between Genius and Loner.
Round of 16
- Genius (P) vs SeleCT (T) - Game 1 POV SeleCT, Game 2 POV Genius, Game 3 POV Genius
- HuK (P) vs RedArchon (T) - Game 1 POV HuK, Game 2 POV HuK
- Loner (T) vs Capoch (P) - Game 1 POV Loner, Game 2 POV Loner
- Maka (T) vs DIMAGA (Z) - Game 1 POV DIMAGA, Game 2 POV Maka, Game 3 POV Maka
- Sen (Z) vs TLO (Z) - Game 1 POV Sen, Game 2 POV Sen
- WhiteRa (P) vs iceiceice (Z) - Game 1 POV WhiteRa, Game 2 POV WhiteRa
- Loner (T) vs HuK (P) - Game 1 POV Loner, Game 2 POV Loner
- Sen (Z) vs Maka (T) - Game 1 POV Sen, Game 2 POV Maka, Game 3 POV Sen
- WhiteRa (P) vs Fenix - Game 1 POV WhiteRa, Game 2 POV WhiteRa
Losers Bracket Round 1
- DIMAGA (Z) vs TLO (Z) - Game 1 POV DIMAGA, Game 2 POV DIMAGA
- DeMusliM (T) vs SeleCT (T) - Game 1 POV DeMusliM, Game 2 POV SeleCT, Game 3 POV DeMusliM
Losers Bracket Round 2
- Fenix (T) vs RedArchon (T) - Game 1 POV Fenix
- HuK (P) vs SoftBall (T) - Game 1 POV HuK, Game 2 POV HuK
- Maka (T) vs DeMusliM (T) - Game 1 POV Maka, Game 2 POV DeMusliM, Game 3 POV Maka
Losers Bracket Round 3
- DIMAGA (Z) vs Fenix (T) - Game 1 POV DIMAGA, Game 2 POV Fenix, Game 3 POV DIMAGA
- Maka (T) vs HuK (P) - Game 1 POV Maka
Loser Bracket Round 4