2014 WCS Season 1 Europe
From Liquipedia Starcraft 2 Wiki
|Overview||Qualifiers||Challenger League||Premier League||Challenger Statistics||Premier Statistics|
|2014 WCS Season 1 Europe|
|Game Version:||Heart of the Swarm |
Patch 2.0.12 – Patch 2.1.1
2 Group Stages,
|Number of Players:||32 48|
|Alterzim Stronghold • Daedalus Point • Frost • Habitation Station • Heavy Rain • Polar Night • Yeonsu|
|2013 WCS S3 Europe||2014 WCS S2 Europe|
The 2014 WCS Season 1 Europe is the European event of the first season of the 2014 StarCraft II World Championship Series.
 Map Pool
 Premier League
- Group Stage #1 (Round of 32): Dual Tournament format.
- The 4 players of each group are split into two pairs and play each other.
- The winners of these matches will then face each other in the Winner’s match.
- The winner places first in the group and advances to the Round of 16.
- The losers of the initial matches face each other in the Loser’s match.
- The loser of the Winner’s match and the winner of the Loser’s match will face each other in a fifth match.
- Group Stage #2 (Round of 16): Dual Tournament format.
- Quarterfinals: Single-elimination playoffs.
- Quarterfinals: Best-of-five.
- Semifinals: Best-of-five.
- Finals: Best-of-seven.