2014 WCS Season 1 America Challenger League
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
|Protoss (16)||Terran (12)||Zerg (20)|
|2013 WCS Season 3 America: Challenger League 1st-24th (22)|
|Qualified Players (26) |
- Each player from last season's Challenger league's top 24 faces one of the 24 qualified player from qualifiers. Vacated seeds from last season were replaced by additional players from qualifiers.
- The winner of the Bo5 is seeded to remier League
- The loser of the Bo5 is eliminated and may qualify through next season's qualifiers
Each of the 24 seeds into award at least $2,000 USD and 100 WCS Points after future participation. In addition, $14,400 and 1,200 WCS Points are divided among participants as follows:
- "TaeJa was promoted to Premier League, replacing Hack.". NASL.tv. 2014-01-15. Retrieved 2014-01-15.
- "Snute has forfeited his spot to go qualify in WCS EU". NASL.tv. 2014-01-15. Retrieved 2014-01-15.
- "There is another spot open in the ladder wildcard to replace Snute".
- NASL.tv. "Top 5 players advance to Challenger League". binarybeast.com. Retrieved 2014-01-09.
- "Sonic withdraws, Cowman takes his place". NASL.tv. 2014-01-17. Retrieved 2014-01-17.