2013 WCS Season 2 Europe
|2013 WCS Season 2 Europe|
|Series:||World Championship Series Europe|
|Organizer:|| Electronic Sports League
|Game Version:||Heart of the Swarm |
Patch 2.0.9 – Patch 2.0.10
2 Group Stages,
|Number of Players:||32 40|
|12 10 10|
|Bel'Shir Vestige SE • Derelict Watcher • Neo Planet S • Newkirk Precinct TE • Red City • Star Station • Whirlwind|
|2013 WCS S1 Europe||2013 WCS S3 Europe|
The 2013 WCS Season 2 Europe is the European event of the second season of the 2013 StarCraft II World Championship Series.
This is the Premier League of WCS Europe, where 32 players compete for this seasons European championship, seeds for the 2013 WCS Season 2 Finals, and points for the 2013 StarCraft II World Championship Series. See the Premier League page for more details.
- Group Stage #1 (Round of 32):
- Group Stage #2 (Round of 16):
- Bracket Stage:
- Round of 40:
- Round of 24:
- Round of 16:
- Group Stage:
- Eight groups consisting of four players each, groups are played in a dual tournament format where all matches are Bo3.
- 1st and 2nd places will advance to next season's remier League.
- 3rd place will play in the next season's challenger League.
- 4th place will drop out of the hallenger League and have to requalify.
|hallenger League Bracket Stage||
|hallenger League Group Stage||
|hallenger League Dropouts||
|To Season 2 Finals||
- Official Stream
- Second Stream
- German Stream
- Polish Stream
- Spanish Stream
- French Stream
- Italian Stream
- Japanese Stream
- Leagues Portal
- Premier Tournaments
- Electronic Sports League
- 2013 StarCraft II World Championship Series
- Spoiler-free VODs on SC2Links.com
- Spoiler Free VODs @ SC2Casts.com