2012 MLG vs Proleague Invitational: Playoffs
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
- Single-elimination playoffs
- All playoff matches will be best-of-seven.
- Proleague and Major League Gaming conference playoff entrants will be placed on opposite halves of the single-elimination playoff bracket. The two conferences will finally meet in the grand finals of the tournament.
- Proleague players enjoy power-protected seeding based on their performance in conference.
- Major League Gaming seeding takes place in a different manner:
- The highest seeded North American player will play the lowest seeded North American player and the second highest seeded North American player will play the third highest seeded North American player
- The European players will play each other
- The Korean/Taiwanese players will play each other.
Round of 16 (Bo7)
Round of 16
|EffOrt vs. Flash|
|Soulkey vs. Jaedong|
|ViBE vs. HuK|
|Hawk vs. MajOr|
|NaNiwa vs. ThorZaIN|
|soO vs. Flash|
|Soulkey vs. hyvaa|
|ViBE vs. MajOr|
|soO vs. Soulkey|
|soO vs. Oz|