- "Grand Lagoon|GSL Grand Lagoon" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "Abyssal City|GSL Abyssal City" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "Daybreak|GSL Daybreak" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "Antiga Shipyard|GSL Antiga Shipyard" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "Entombed Valley|GSL Entombed Valley" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "Cloud Kingdom|GSL Cloud Kingdom" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "Ohana|GSL Ohana" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "Whirlwind|GSL Whirlwind" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- Each winner will stay, the losing team will chose their next player and the map.
- The remaining 3 teams play round robin style: All teams will play each other and only 2 will advance.
- Both advancing teams from round 1 join the top 6 teams from last season into the second group stage.
- Dual Tournament format (same as Code S Ro32 / Ro16).
- Two teams advance to round Playoffs, two teams are eliminated.
- Semifinals: Group A 1st vs Group B 2nd, Group A 2nd vs Group B 1st.
- Grand Finals.
The total prize pool is ₩63,000,000, divided among participants as follows:
* Approximate USD and EUR amounts taken from http://xe.com on September 5, 2012. (₩1000 KRW = $0.88 USD = €0.70 EUR)
The Most Valuable Player of the winning team will be awarded the MVP Gold Card Award.
- Capital ship watch: Games where these units were a major factor in the outcome: