- "Image:oGslogo_std.png|link=Old Generations]] oGs " cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "Image:fOulogo_std.png|link=For Our Utopia]] fOu " cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "Image:MVPlogo_std.png|link=MVP_(team)]] MVP<br/>" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
- "Image:SlayerSlogo_std.png|link=SlayerS]] [[SlayerS" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki.
This GSTL uses roughly the same map pool as the previous GSTL, including updated versions of old maps and replacing Typhon Peaks with a new map:
* GomTV still shows the names "Terminus RE" and "Tal'Darim Altar" in their broadcasts, while Terminus SE and Tal'Darim Altar LE are played.
- Team League: A player is able to achieve consecutive wins against the other team until he is defeated. When a player loses, the next player from the team takes the place and selects the map.
- Ro8: Best of 7
- Semifinals: Best of 7
- Finals: Best of 9
The total prize pool is ₩15 000 000, divided among participants as follows:
* Approximate USD and EUR amounts taken from http://xe.com on May 12, 2011. [₩1000 KRW = $0.92 USD = €0.65 EUR]
The Best Coach as decided by GomTV will be awarded ₩1,000,000. The Most Valuable Player of the winning team will be awarded the MVP Gold Card Award.
- Many fans are questioning the method by which teams are selected due to the exclusion of IM from this GSTL. GomTV used the same method to select teams as they used in the past two Team Leagues; however, they have stated that they are willing to rethink the team selection process.
- All the winners of the tournament sat on the bench on the left side of the studio.
- Capital ship watch: Number of games where these units were a major factor in the outcome: