This is the first Ro64 GOMTV Global Starcraft II League since the Open Events.
 Map Pool
This GSL used the same map pool as the GSTL May:
* GomTV still shows the names "Terminus RE" and Tal'Darim Altar" in their broadcasts, while Terminus SE and Tal'Darim Altar LE are played.
- Both Code and Code faced off in a Round of 64 Bracket, Regardless of Code.
- Players were selected based on GSL Rankings Points.
- Ro64 Full Tournament
- Ro64 ~ 16 : Bo3
- Ro8 ~ Semi : Bo5
- Final : Bo7
 Prize Pool
The total prize pool is ₩202 000 000, divided among participants as follows:
||₩100 000 000
||₩30 000 000
||₩10 000 000
||₩5 000 000
||₩2 000 000
||₩1 000 000
- GOMTVs First Super Tournament
- The tournament took a break for MLG Columbus, affecting June 3 and 4 (the 5th will be a regular Sunday for GSL). This also marked the first time there was a solo caster for the English stream, as Tasteless and Artosis were at MLG and Moletrap was to return to the United States, leaving Wolf to cast by himself for a few days of the Round of 32.
- Only Terrans reached the Semi Finals.
- MMA made it through to the finals of the Super Tournament facing only Terran opponents the entire way.
- Prior to the actual matches of the finals, the finals of the LG Cinema 3D Special League were played. There was also a performance by the Kpop band RainBOw.
- Capital ship watch: Number of games where these units were a major factor in the outcome:
 Racial Distribution
 See also
 External links