The 2011-2012 SK Planet Proleague Season 2 is the 9th Proleague broadcast by OnGameNet. It is the second season after Hwaseung OZ, WeMade FOX and MBCGame Hero disbanded as well as KeSPA forming a new Eighth Team. The season is a hybrid between StarCraft: Brood War and StarCraft II meant to ease the transition to StarCraft II. This is the first season to feature StarCraft II.
 Prize Pool
100,000,000 KRW is spread amongst the finalists as seen below:
 Map Pool
The map pool consists of 8 maps, 4 for StarCraft: Brood War and 4 for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. While KeSPA reserves the right to change the maps between Rounds of Group Stage, as of Round 3 the map pool has not been altered this season.
- Sets 1-3 will be a Bo3 of StarCraft: Brood War, Sets 4-6 a Bo3 of StarCraft 2, Bo1 Ace Match StarCraft II if necessary.
- Sets 1-3: Brood War (Best of 3)
- Sets 4-6: StarCraft II (Best of 3)
- ACE Match: StarCraft II
- Teams will submit their players for each Bo3 beforehand.
- Players must alternate between Brood War and StarCraft II. Ace matches do not count for this.
- If your name is submitted for the 3rd game but the Bo3 is 2-0, it still counts as you playing Brood War / StarCraft II.
 Group Stage
After the conclusion of Group Stage
* Team 8 got 1 penalty point because Jaehoon stayed in the game after typing 'gg' in the second set of the Brood War portion (in the game against Stork) in a Round 3 match between Team 8 and Samsung KHAN.
SK Telecom T1
SK Telecom T1
Detailed results can be found here.
The games are hosted live on OnGameNet each week, on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. On Saturday/Sunday, OGN will broadcast 2 games back to back starting at 12:00 KST. On Monday/Tuesday, 1 game is broadcast at 15:00 KST.
 Additional Coverage
 View Games
 See Also
 External Links