1/1/1 Build/Banshee into Siege Tech All-in
A Cloak Banshee opening into Siege Tank Reactor-Marine all-in was famous amongst Protoss known as erroneously as the 1/1/1. This variation masses Marines and adds Siege Tanks and attacks when Siege Tank (2) finishes, usually around the 10 min mark, when Protoss are quick teching to Colossus.
 Basic Build Order
- Not enough gas on one base to build both Banshees and Siege Tanks.
- Add additional Barracks after Siege Tank (2) for strong reinforcement waves.
- See also: Bomber 3/1/1 Timing for the later timing with three Barracks.
- Scout for a Nexus first (vs. Terran) or a 1 Gate FE (vs. Terran), if they have switch to a fast expand build and attack later, otherwise they will have too large of an army for the standard build.
- Bring half the mining SCVs if the opposing army is Zealot-heavy.
- Keep the Banshees alive will force even more Stalkers do not let them die.
- Switch Barracks (2) (3) to Tech Labs and expand after the timing is a favorite transition of Pro-Gamers.
 Pro features
- Short Rush Distances (Example: Metalopolis)
- Open Natural Expansion (Example: Xel'Naga Caverns)
- Mains with access from the low ground (Example: Cloud Kingdom)
 Con features
- Long Rush Distances (Example: Tal'Darim Altar)