|Alternate IDs:||ExecutorZileas, Zileas|
Zileas is a retired StarCraft gamer. He played as Protoss.
Zileas was one of the best StarCraft players of the very early days of StarCraft, most notably winning the 1998 StarCraft Brood War Beta Tournament, beating Agent911 in the Bo7 finals on November 30th, 1998.
Zileas was noted for his, at the time, superior micro and in particular his Shuttle and Reaver micro that was described as a "Shuttle that fires Scarabs" in the official battle report of the finals of the aforementioned Beta tournament.
After he stopped playing StarCraft competitively, Zileas attended and graduated from MIT in 2001. During this time, he worked on the game Strifeshadow that made it to the finals of the 2001 Independent Games Festival.
After shipping Strifeshadow, he was employed by Blizzard. There he worked on Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne and World of Warcraft before leaving in 2005 to pursue an MBA at Kellogg. Currently, he is Design Director at Riot Games, where he leads the design team of League of Legends
- Won the 1998 StarCraft Brood War Beta Tournament in 1998.
- ↑ Brood War Beta Final Tournament Match - Last game of the finals
- ↑ Chapter 5 of 'Playing to Win' by Dave Sirlin
- ↑ Brood War Beta Final Tournament Match - Game 1
- ↑ Blue Goon
- ↑ An old article involving Zileas
- ↑ Tom "Zileas" Cadwell's profile on Ethermoon's homepage
- ↑ Winners: 2001 IGF Competition
- ↑ Tom Cadwell on Giant Bomb