SSL Classic Season 1
Ro4 and on Single-elimination
The Invitational was announced on February 28, 2017 and Regular Season play will begin on April 13, 2017. Games will be broadcasted live from the Nexon Arena in Seoul every Thursday.
|Protoss (-)||Terran (-)||Zerg (-)|
₩17,000,000 KRW (~$14,750) is to be awarded to the top placing players per the distribution below:
|Place||$ USD||₩ KRW||Player|
Additionally the players receive ₩400,000 (~$346) for every win and ₩100,000 (~$86) for every loss during regular season play.
|Round Robin Winnings|
|Player||Winnings (USD)||Winnings (KRW)|
- Fans vote eight players into the tournament
- Regular Season
- Single Round Robin format: best-of-one
- Top four players advance
- Elimination Stage
- Round 1:
- Bo3: 4th place finisher vs. 3rd place finisher
- Round 2:
- Bo3: Round 1 Winner vs. Regular Season Runner-Up
- Grand Finals:
- Bo5: Round 2 Winner vs. Regular Season Winner
The Top 4 of the Regular Season will automatically be invited to SSL Classic Season 2.
|SSL Classic Season 1|
|Round of 4||
|Round of 3||