From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
4 at 11, 2, 5, 8
Jan – Aug 2010
This map appeared in the map test for the 2009-2010 Proleague season. It did not get selected initially, but was eventually picked up for the Winners League.
- Easily Harassable Natural - The natural is pressed close against a cliff, making it easy for players to snipe workers and making Mutalisk Harass easier.
- Bridges - Although not as narrow as the bridges on Destination, the bridges still funnel troops into the middle of the map, making it hard for players to attack into the middle.
- 5/11 o'clock mineral placement changed to vertical instead of horizontal.
- Moved bridge a bit further from choke at 11/5 starting position's natural.
- Changed the third's gas layout a bit to allow better unit flow and widen choke.