From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
4 at 1, 5, 7, 11
Jan – Aug 2010
This map appeared in the map test for the 2009-2010 Proleague season. It did not get selected for play in round 1 and round 2, but got activated for the Winners League which is played in All-Kill Format. The layout is borrowed from Guillotine.
- 3 Base Main - Similar to maps like Andromeda and Medusa, the main base has three bases, one of them being a mineral only base.
- Thin Walls - The walls of the map are very thin, allowing most ranged units to shoot past the walls.
- Cliff Above Natural - There is a cliff above the natural onto which units can be dropped.
- Minable Back Entrance - The original version during map testing had a second entrance to the natural that was blocked by mineral patches. In the version used during the Winners League, it had been replaced with a thick wall.
- Other changes include a more defendable top and bottom expansion, and a merging of the side expansions with an added gas.
- Center is a bit more open.
- Positions 1/5/7's have been shifted a bit.