Koh "HoeJJa" Kang Min is a StarCraft progamer from South Korea who played Zerg for KT Rolster
He played Zerg in StarCraft II for KT Rolster.
Hoejja came onto the scene in late 2007 showing some strong results in minor league but went into limbo not playing any games until late 08 coming out showing some good results around the time that Luxury moved to the team. Taking out Much in GSL and the TvZ specialist Firebathero in MSL offlines, he was hailed as one of the most up and coming new zergs and grew quite a large fan base very quickly. Since then Hoejja was promoted into the KTF proleague lineup and has shown mixed results as well as a lot of promise.
Hoejja's best match-up ZvP, he has extremely good drop play and swarm/cracklings backstabs, his Mutalisk control is also very good. His play style is very similar to Luxury and is also very streaky like him as well. Unfortunately, unlike Luxury, Hoejja's ZvZ is unsound and hasn’t shown good results.
- HoeJJa received much attention after it was noted that he was a left-handed player.
- In the GOM TV Averatec-Intel Classic Season2, HoeJJa was the last Zerg player to be eliminated in the tournament. He lost to Bisu in two straight games on Medusa and Neo Requiem.
- vs Anytime, Destination, 2009 Shinhan Winner's League - HoeJJa coining his trademark mineral-hop on Destination, using the burrow ability to gain access to his opponents base.
- vs Bisu, Destination, 2009 Shinhan Winners League - HoeJJa showing off his signature move on Destination again.
- vs. Kal on Match Point, Shinhan PL 2010 R2 - Beautiful comeback game.
- vs. Hydra on Chain Reaction, SK Planet PL 2011 R1 - Comes back beautifully from a 10-supply deficit with exceptional Muta/Scourge micro.