From Liquipedia Starcraft Wiki
|This article is a Map stub. You can help Liquipedia by expanding it.|
The layout of Fantasy (also known as Monghwan) is strange if compared to the standard maps. One noticeable characteristic of the map is the different layout of the map for each base and the center. This feature contributes to position imbalance and also switching of strategy to cope for different spawning place between oneself and the opponent. Further observation is that Fantasy is actually sections from 4 different maps pieced in together. These maps are Xeno Sky, Nostalgia, Gaema Gowon and Ride of Valkyries.
 Notable Features
- Nostalgia - 1 o'clock base
- Ride of Valkyries - 5 o'clock base (The mineral wall north at the natural contains 16 Minerals each)
- Gaema Gowon - 7 o'clock base
- Xeno Sky - 10 o'clock base
- Island Expansions - The 6 and 12 o'clock islands are blocked by a Mineral patch that holds 8 Minerals.
- Isolated Minerals - There are two unaccessible Mineral patch that contains 8 Minerals: North of the 7 o'clock base and South of the 1 o'clock base. These are used to assist in unit stacking e.g. Mutalisk stacking, Wraith stacking etc.
 Map Version Changes
- The high ground at the 9 o'clock mineral only, resembling Xeno Sky, was changed with to an undroppable high ground.
- Some minor changes at mineral placements and ramps.