Enter The Dragon
|This article is a Map stub. You can help Liquipedia by expanding it.|
Introduced in 2003, this map was used for the 2003 and 2004 MSLs. The original version of the map was balanced for every match up except Terran versus Zerg, where Terrans held a fairly big advantage. The 2004 version of this map attempted to fix this imbalance, but that version only made the map more imbalanced. It was dropped after the first 2004 MSL.
 Notable Features
- No Natural Expansion - The closest expansion to the Main is wide open for attack by the opponent.
- Island Expansion - There are two island expansions that do not have a mineral patch blocking it, so Terran players can lift their Command Centers to the expansion.
- Small Middle - Unlike most maps, the middle is very constricted, so flanking maneuvers will be harder to pull off on this map.
 Version Changes
 Enter the Dragon 2004
- The ramp was moved to point towards the center.
- The Mineral only expansion was moved so that it didn't border the cliff of the main base.
- The high ground above the closest expansion with gas was removed.
- One additional mineral patch was added to the island expansions.
- Unbuildable terrain was added to the middle area.