(Kim Hyun Jin 김현진) and Xian
(Oh Sang Taek 오상택)
Kim Sung Hwan (김성환)
eSTRO was a Korean StarCraft professional team. In August 2010, the player dormitory and practice house was shut down. KeSPA assumed stewardship over the team and looked for a buyer. When this failed, the team was dissolved and the players were drafted to the remaining 10 pro teams.
- eSTRO also had a Special Forces team in addition to their StarCraft team. They used to have a Counter-Strike team which is now sponsored by WeMadeFox.
- Under the management of Daniel Lee, the team has been active in bringing foreign progamers to Korea throughout its history as AMD, Hexatron and finally eSTRO.
- Team history:
- Founded as AMD Dream Team in January 2002.
- Changed name to Dream Team in January 2004.
- Changed name to Hexatron Dream Team in February 2004.
- Changed name to eNature Top Team in March 2005.
- Changed name to eSTRO in October 2006.
When eSTRO dissolved in October 2010, the remaining players were drafted to different teams.
The way of drafting was:
- While the idea of a draft based on a team's finish last season had been floated, a system much like an auction has been selected to decide where the ex-Estro players will end up.
- KeSPA will first set a minimum contract for the Estro players, where the bidding will begin. The minimum contract for a player is the average salary of all other players who performed similarly during the 2009~2010 season. The player will be contracted to the team with the highest offer.
Player Roster at Dissolution
Notable Former Players