Kim "Action" Seong Dae is a StarCraft progamer from South Korea who played Zerg for KT Rolster.
He also played Zerg in StarCraft II for KT Rolster before retiring.
Action first played in the 08-09 Proleague season, but finished with disappointing stats of 0-4. Action experienced some success in Minor League, and has recently achieved his first win in the Shinhan 09-10 Proleague against Horang2. He continued from his opening win and became a common sight in eStro matches. He finished Round 1 with a flawless 4-0 record, including an ace match victory over Roro. Action continued to show strong play in round 2 and was played as eSTRO's main Zerg. He finished Rounds 4 and 5 with one ace match loss, leaving him with an 8-5 record going into Winners League.
After the disbanding of eSTRO he was drafted into KT for the 10-11 Proleague Season. Action here received a salary for the first time in his BW career. Action noted in an interview that since he was actually receiving a salary, unlike at his time at eSTRO, he would try his best to improve. Action has since then has shown two faces: a well prepared player who's capable of taken games of the likes of Bisu and a player who loses at the next game in a silly manner. Action's plays are incredibly inconsistent. One example of this is when he went on an impressive 4 game winning streak against Movie, Horang2, Reality and Sea only to lose in a very confusing fashion against Sun the following match.
- Action is commonly seen as the main target of eSTRO's friendly teasing. Examples include mocking his English, and interrupting photo shoots.
- Action had the second best player stats of the 09 Minor League, finishing with an 18-9 record, only being beaten by Mong's stats of 19-6.
- According to eSTRO manager Hwanni, Action practices a lot more than what is required and sleeps only a few hours every night. Also, he is nicknamed "The Terminator" by his fellow team members.
- Action is known as a player with an unstable early and midgame, but his late game and defiler usage is impressive, putting him in sharp contrast to Zerg players like Kwanro
- Last Action Hero — an article by snowdrift86. [2010.05.08]
- Lambs into Lions. Chapter One: Action — an article by Xxio. [2010.05.24]