From Liquipedia Smash Wiki
Streams that primarily stream tournaments, or that stream large tournaments.
International / National Tournament Streams
- VGBootcamp is the biggest streamer in Smash. GimR has been streaming nationals for years; he also streams Smash @ Xanadu, a weekly MD local that features Smash 4 / Project M on Tuesdays and Melee / 64 on Wednesdays.
VGBootCamp lauched a second channel, VGBootcamp2.
- CLASH Tournaments, run by CT Chibo, primarily travels to stream large regionals/nationals. Recently, he's been focusing more on Project M and now Smash 4.
- Salty Playground is the first big European tournament stream.
- Geeky Goon Squad run by Liva who established himself as Europe's premier streamer by streaming B.E.A.S.T 5. Even though the main focus is on Melee they stream all Smash Installments and also traditional Fighting Games.
- SSBMTV is a project aiming to provide 24h/24 Melee streaming via Youtube VODs.
Local Tournament Streams
- CT Melee: CT locals, including Wallingford, CT weeklies called Hall of Gaming: Melee (Thursday) and PM/Smash 4 (Wednesday) on alternating weeks.
- Vermont Melee: Vermont tournaments, including Burlington, VT monthlies called Queen City Melee.
- Upstate New York
- New York City
- Free Saltines: Nebulous, a Saturday weekly local.
- New Jersey
- PGH/NEOH Smash: Pittsburgh weekly locals Man on a Ledge, and some regional-sized Fight Pitt events.
- Washington, DC
- Windy City Smash: Chicago tournaments, including the weekly Wavedash Wednesdays.
- Melee It On Me: Juggleguy often uses the MIOM stream to broadcast Michigan locals, including the SWEET series and the University of Michigan Biweeklies.
- Minnesota Smash: Minnesota locals, including the University of Minnesota monthly.
- Next Level Streaming: Various Missouri locals.
- Melee Milwaukee: Wisconsin locals.
- Ohio University Smash: Tuesday weeklies at Ohio University.
- Tourney Locator: Monday Night Melee, a Dallas/Ft. Worth area weekly, plus most of Texas's regional-and-larger tournaments.
- Stock Cancel Gaming: Various Oklahoma tournaments.
- Showdown Smash: Regularly streams The Foundry, a San Francisco weekly featuring Melee on Tuesdays and Smash 4 on Thursdays, and Bay Area Monthlies in San Carlos. Also streams large regionals such as Do You Fox Wit It? and I'M NOT YELLING!
- Smash at Berkeley: Berkeley-area tournaments.
- Spartan Smash League: South Bay tournaments in San Jose and Santa Clara.
- Team OXY: Super Smash Weekends, a Walnut-area weekly with Melee and Project M on alternating Sundays. Currently on hiatus until a new venue is found.
- MacD (Mayhem): Mayhem, the largest semi-regular weekend tournament in Socal.
- San Diego Melee: Various San Diego locals, including UCSD Triweeklies on Saturdays.
- Orange County Smash: Orange County locals.
- 62-Bit Gaming: Various Washington locals.
- Zodiac Smash: Various Oregon tournaments.
- SSB Montreal: Monday to Thursday weeklies in this order: 64, PM, Melee, Smash 4. Bigger events usually displayed during the weekend.
- Even Matchup Gaming: Ontario tournaments, including the weekly Throwdown Thursdays, Saturday Melee Night in Canada, and various regionals such as Get on My Level and The Come Up.
- British Columbia
- German Smash: German tournaments.
- Smash Norge: Norwegian tournaments.
Central and South America
- SHI Gaming: Various Japanese tournaments, streams Battle Gateway and Sumabato tournament series.
- NPZ Melee TLV: Biweekly tournaments in Tel-Aviv on Thursdays.